Monday, June 29, 2009

"The Price is Right" on DVD



If you ever go back in time, it's imperative that you don't let on to the fact that you're from The Future, or you could destroy the whole universe as we know it. Unfortunately, this is harder than it sounds. People will catch on to the fact that you're from The Future as soon as you step in a store and start exclaiming how cheap everything is. This DVD box set therefore ought to be in everyone's collection. You just never know when you'll need to know how much a box of macaroni cost in 1979.

2 comments:

  1. Letting people from the past know I'm from the future is one mistake I'll never make again, partially thanks to this blog, but mostly thanks to the fact that I uncreated myself. Thank you, TYMN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above comment was by me. Mystery solved.

    ReplyDelete